言西早

Thursday, September 11, 2008

All set


After a month moving in the new place, all is set. Everything is almost in place. Now I have quite a nice living room although it is small.

This neighbourhood is also quite convenient for everything. I don't need to drive for grocery shopping here. Yet I still prefer to buy meat and seafood in Richmond. I think it is cheaper and more fresh in Richmond. So now I go to Richmond only once a week. The big reward is I save money on gas. My full tank takes long time to finish. Unlike before, I drove to work from Richmond, gas went fast. Now I'm delighted especially when I turn on the radio in the morning, and hear there is traffic jam heading north along somewhere in Richmond. I told myself, "this is none of my business anymore!" What a relief!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home