言西早

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Truthfulness of Bible

Luke fellowship will have a gathering to talk about "the truthfulness of bible" in this coming Saturday. "Step chick" has prepared a lot of information for each cell group to read. Thanks for his time and heart to facilitate the gathering.

Although there is a lot of info, it seems we don't have enough time to read before we plan for the presentation. At least not every single cell member will read the info. However, some of them in my cell group are nice. They generously accepted my request to be the leaders in this presentation. They are Dom, Joe and Step W. So we had dinner together to throw some ideas out for the presentation.

I'm so touched that one of them said, "after I received your e-mail, I 'na na lum' printed out all the info from all the links", which is ton of pages. Though he is not able to read all, the quick response makes me feel happy. As a leader, I can only encourage my cell members to do what they can. Out of ten, there is one who reacted so promptly, and some read before they came to the gathering, which makes my effort worth.

During the cell meeting, we first discussed and shared Chapter 8 of "Jesus I never knew". So time was a little bit tight. I hope I was not too pushy. After the chapter, everyone contributed some ideas for the coming presentation. It was a quick and a get to the point discussion. Within an hour, we already had a draft, and set all the roles. I do believe people who actively participate will learn more and gain more . All in all, my cell group is an excellent group. They are helpful and cooperative. Thank God for putting them together in my cell.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home