言西早

Monday, July 24, 2006

Tour guide

My secondary school classmate and her family came to visit me last weekend. In order to help them overcome the jet lag, I drove them around to a few places on the first day. We went to Fishermen wharf & River Road in Richmond. About 4 p.m, two adults were tired due to jet lag; however the little girl who is 6 still very energetic. After an hour rest at my home, then I drove them to the Quayside in NW in order to keep them awake for a few more hours. As weather was exceptionally hot to me, not to them who came from HK., that's why I chose to go to waterfront all the time. At least we walked along the river and caressed by breeze. It was a very nice walk along the Quay, and we saw lumber transportation along the Fraser River. I wonder why the Quay is never listed as one main destination for tourists. Whenever I have friends visit me, I certainly bring them here to enjoy the beautiful gardening and the Fraser River.

http://www.walkvancouver.com/Quay/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home