言西早

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

God, am I too slow?



I always have a thought that I should not be too pushy to my "Ho pun yau" regarding religious belief as I know it takes time for people to accept. God gives me a surprise that "Ho Pun Yau" confirmed Jesus as his saviour two weeks ago. Once again on Sunday when we were watching "Yan Yue Chi Sing", he asked me if I can give her the "Zhu To Man" and tell him how to pray. Oh my God, isn't it too fast? Did he really mean what he said? I feel happy that he asked me, but on the other hand, I feel a little bit sorry. Then I asked myself "am I too slow to lead him to know you, God?" So I think I should be more proactive now. Also, I should not forget my neighbour, Joanna. May my friends pray for them to have the Holy Spirit to help them know you and understand your words more?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home